mercredi 25 avril 2012

"Words"

Challenge THE THREE MUSES

16 commentaires:

  1. Thank you for the laugh, Sim! But this is beautiful as well as fun!
    I love to hear my kitty purr but she is much smaller than this one--although probably as fierce!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. WOW! Great creation and love the quote!xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow, this is stunning, Sim! I love the quote as well!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm not sure that's the type of kitty I'd want to massage MY heart, Sim! Beautiful art...as always! Thanks for participating in our challenge this week at Three Muses!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow an amazing interpretation of the quote- softness with a sense of danger really plays with you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. breath taking and such a unique interpretation!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Ouch! And LOL at the same time. Wonderful how you've combined images for your creation. Great quote too!
    xoxo
    Rose

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I can't stop smiling, Sim. I love the quote and a meeow can massage the heart but those claws? I don't think so.
    Fantastic imagination and artwork!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. this really is unique! a good quote, i will save it in my book of quotes...

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. You have left me with a great big smile, Sim. Absolutely fabulous work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hehe! My cat Nina would like this quote. Still, she is not much of meow (she's anorexic and almost mute).

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Yay Sim...so beautiful and powerful..your work is always full of deep magic and inspirational...fantastical piece!!
    Victoria

    RépondreSupprimer