vendredi 7 septembre 2012

Hello! Ma muse est partie en vacances dès mon retour... J'ai posté très peu depuis mon retour... Vous ne m'en voulez pas?

Collection "Indes" I


6 commentaires:

  1. Hi dear Sim, that's recognisable this problem. it will be back soon, don't worry (haha).
    Love the elephant and the background.
    Lovely geet and hug
    Marja
    (marjascreativity)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful art as ever! I look forward to your return!! Enjoy your time away!
    Victoria

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi my dear Sim!
    I'm so busy this the time but i find time to visite your page here, with all these tresors !
    bisous ma tres chere!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. De mieux en mieux tes collages! Chapeaux!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I can see this is a very rich elephant! Great collage.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Not even a little bit, Sim. We all need a break from time to time.
    I love the elegance of this piece.

    RépondreSupprimer