mercredi 21 novembre 2012

Sorry, Rian's site no longer exists ...
For my RIAN

 
With her wonderful Collage Sheets.

8 commentaires:

  1. Wat ontzettend mooi en heel veel werk geweldig kom ook eens kijken op mijn blog http://artdaniellevanderhorst.blogspot.nl/ik zou dat heel leuk vinden ik kom zeker bij jou terug lieve groetjes Danielle

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. My Rian,
    Or Anja?
    Or Marja, maybe?
    Or someone else?
    If you're passing by here...
    May you translate the Danielle's comment please?
    Thank you sweet hearts! <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sim this is a fest for my eyes.
    You rock.
    I love them.
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Sim, Danielle wrote how beautiful your art is and so much work !
    She invite you to visit her blog as well. She would appreciate it and visit you back.
    :-)
    ************
    And to YOU my dear.
    Have I ever told you how much I love you and ho much I cherish our friendship ?
    But....I'm not a lesbian whahahaaa.

    Hugssss and thanks for your sweet email !! (wink wink) ♥♥ XXX

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sorry dear Sim, I can't translate the dutch comment on top, I'm german:-)Oh I see Froibel has translated.
    Your art work is so vibrant and as Sandy wrote "Really a feast for the eyes" I'm speechless and excited, cause the impress is overwhelming.
    xox Anja

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is so pretty. I love the lighting.

    RépondreSupprimer