mardi 11 décembre 2012

"Mâle"

"Male" is the theme for this week at THE THREE MUSES
Take a look at all the other entries!

24 commentaires:

  1. haha, yes that is typical man, thanks for laughing, I enjoyed immensely.
    Hugs Anja

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wouldn't he be an interesting Date!

    Great art Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. OMG, Sim, are those flowers for me?? You've certainly topped the lot this time, ha, ha!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hihi Sim great sense of humnor.
    Stunning work.
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ha, ha, ha! I'm still laughong Sim! A fabulous piece! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh wow, Miss Sim, I can only imagine the look on the face of the lady who is meant to receive those flowers. If there is a knock on my door I shan't open it ..... just in case.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Yeesh! I wouldn't want to open the door and find HIM! LOL Well done and very funny!xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. big laugh!! very original artwork, sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Right! Love the humor...nice touch the flowers:-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Je zou zo maar een aanzoek krijgen wel apart lieve groetjes Danielle

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Bonsoir Sim ! Ha!ha ha ! pas vraiment mon type d'homme !
    quoique les fleurs arrangent un peu les choses! et ton collage m'amuse beaucoup !
    Bonne fin de soirée !
    Amitiés mary.kg

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Sim this is not only visually fantastic it is funnier then heck...you rock my world you crazy lady you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. bonjour,

    Est-ce que tu serais Sim qui était ami avec notre Zaza (Isa) ou je me trompe. Si oui, je suis très contente de te retrouver. Passe une douce journée. kisss

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. encore moi,
    Je n'ai plus aucune nouvelle de Zaza depuis mars dernier. Je n'ose plus lui téléphoner. Je sais qu'elle a beaucoup de soucis.

    Est-ce que tu habites au Québec par hasard.
    Bonne nuit, kisssss

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Lol ...what a very handsome , sexy and romantic man ! Great job ! :o)

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Just wonderful! I love his sensitive side!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Oh yeah ! That´s really a Male ;o) Thanks for cheering my day !

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. He's not all MACHO!! I love the roses touch. Thanks for the big smile you have given me, Sim, and for sharing your wonderful artwork.

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Oh, my this is so funny, very impressive piece, my friend! Love you sense of humour and creativity :))

    RépondreSupprimer