mardi 4 décembre 2012

"Gothic Arch" with a touch of red.

That is the theme for this week at THE THREE MUSES
Have a look at all the other entries!

21 commentaires:

  1. Bonsoir Sim !
    Charmante jeune personne !
    ( hé hé ! on se laisse un peu aller là !!!):-)
    Amitiés et Bonne nuit !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sim the is amazing I love it everything about it is gorgeous...BRAVO my friend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What can I say this is superb, well done my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That's certainly an interesting pose! But I want to know what that is in her garter belt! :O)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You made me smile, Sim, what an awesome arch, I love your image & colours!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Sim this is brilliant.
    Your arch rock.
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is such a gorgeous collage. You used a beautiful color scheme.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. What a lovely piece with so much going on. She seems a little flirty with her red shoes and her garter with 'poison'!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Yes that looks like a poison bottle tucked into her garter! She's taking no chances! Brilliant Sim! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Yes that looks like a poison bottle tucked into her garter! She's taking no chances! Brilliant Sim! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. fantastic composition! the idea with the poison is great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I KNEW it would be original and wonderful, Sim, and it is. I love your exhausted lady, and the background is delicious.

    Me thinks you missed the wicked witch in my piece by the way! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Oo la la! The lady is naughty but nice!! I think she has enjoyed one too many champagnes and doesn't care that her underwear is showing.
    This is FABULOUS, Sim. I love your artwork. It is always superb and full of surprises and good humour.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. OMG, the background, arch and lady are all spectacular, Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I wonder if that's poison or perfume in that tiny glass bottle in her garter? What a fabulous arch! So clever and original. GREAT job, Sim! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Great piece ...very dramatic ! I think she may have sipped from that vial tucked into her garter !

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Schitterend gemaakt prachtige kleding lieve groetjes Daniëlle

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Gorgeous! Looks like a lot of work went into this.

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. WOW what a magnificent work. The background is so rich in colors and textures.A gothic arch chair, what a fantastic idea. The funny doll had too much champagne so she became untidy?
    I love your unique scenery.
    xox Anja

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Gorgeous card! So beautifully created. Love it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. What a stunning card, great, great job, I love it!

    RépondreSupprimer