mardi 29 janvier 2013

"Stripes"
(I didn't know which one, so I posted both...)

Ann, from the THREE MUSES proposed us to challenge around stripes this week.
Don't forget to visit all the other challengers.

21 commentaires:

  1. Oh wow, Sim, I couldn't choose either, both are absolutely stunning.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. They are both gorgeous and it's not surprising that you couldn't choose between them. Much better for your fans because there's more to admire. Fabulous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yes it would be hard to choose but I'm glad you posted both of them, Sim, very dramatic & stunning art!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Two glorious pieces, Sim. Really exceptional art, my friend!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. yes, dramatic! good to let us see both´!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Such a creative use of bar codes, Sim! I actually prefer the second one because I love the way the turban looks.xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Two piece that are just amazing Sim! Gorgeous work! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wow! a glorious feast for the eye! Bravo!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. How dramatic! Thanks for giving us two images, very hard to choose, but maybe if I had to, I would have the first one.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. The second comes first, so the first rates second only but only just!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Oh, Sim, these are strikingly beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Both are gorgeous SIM, but the bottom one is more emotional. So Stylish!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Sim I adore them both...I don't think I could pick a favorite!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Wow. You're a master at this. I love both and so glad you posted BOTH!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Amazing! I love the optical illusion feel of both of these striking pieces. Blessings!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. They are both great but the second one is my favourite. Yummy overlays!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Oh these are wonderful Sim the play of the stripes is amazing it gives such depth and movement...bravo my dear!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Bonjour Sim!
    j'ai beaucoup de retard dans mes visites des blogs et je n'avais pas vu Tes "Stripes" !
    Excellent! ma préférence au second collage mais j'aime beaucoup les deux !
    Bonne journée !
    ici sous la tempête ...
    Amitiés mary.kg

    RépondreSupprimer