mardi 12 novembre 2013

"Footprint" at The Three Muses

12 commentaires:

  1. This feels like the illustration to a novel so beautiful it lends itself to a great love story.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes Deann says it perfect, I love the texture and the fanciful thoughts I have looking at the picture:-)
    Big hugs Anja

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A lovely scene, and great texture and depth! Beautiful work, Sim! (as always)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Sim, ma chère, just one word to define your work: beau.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. So creative and so perfectly designed. Gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I can feel the hot sun beating down, Sim, what a fabulous piece of art!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. this composition is PERFECT!! evokes memories... the necklace is so beautiful...

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Moist beautifully created dear Sim! Perfect! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. This makes me want to throw off my shoes and bury my toes in the sand. Gorgeous, Miss Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. View a whole photo I find Sim hugs Danielle

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I want to be walking there now! It's amazing how something like sand and a footprint can bring such peaceful thoughts. Wonderful work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Great work!

    I have mine up on my blog.

    RépondreSupprimer