dimanche 30 mars 2014

"Stars" at TAKE A WORD

13 commentaires:

  1. First my jello molds and now my little wooden dude...is nothing safe in my house...lol Just a minute I have to put down my mouse and get up so I can give you a standing ovation...magnifique my dear.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This put a smile on my face. All the stars are wonderful! Those wooden dudes live in a wonderful place.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. this is hilarious! what a great idea and composition! puppets and starry strings... gorgeous scenery!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Superb idea to place them to the space! They are really near stars;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. WOW Dear Sim, this is sooooo great. Love it very much. Big hug Marja

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh beautiful little wooden manikins among the stars! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. It's like a starry disco for wooden mannequins! Very fun!

    Betty

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. What an original and creative bit of art, Sim! I love your busy Starmen! Applause from me!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Wow, that's cool. They really look like they've come from a faraway star.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Wow, wow, Wow Sim!C'est magnifique!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. cool , modern, and true. Everyone is ones copy...

    RépondreSupprimer