dimanche 15 juin 2014

"Blue" at TAKE A WORD

11 commentaires:

  1. WOW dear Sim,
    that is again a sensational art work, so impressive! That lady is certainly a mermaid, it's right?I love that fancyful creation.
    Wish you a wonderful evening and start in the new week,
    big hugs Anja

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very impressive, Sim! She's creepy but I can't blame her for trying shrimps!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. OMG, Sim that is one very unique take on 'blue,' love it!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oh, strange indeed! but i like this creepy approach to the challenge very much!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. She is quite a scaring shrimp eater... well done piece. Very fresh, cool atmosphere, like it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful clear colours Sim. She definitely has a rather creepy look. Very well done! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh Sim this is a fantastic, creepy and so different take on the theme, really wonderfully done. Thanks for your sweet comments.
    Hugs Anni

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love, love, love the surreal feeling of this piece. Blessings!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. First I smiled, but then as I scrolled down I said "Yikes!" Very cool! Love the creepy eyes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I love the brilliance of this-and her eyes! Wow!

    RépondreSupprimer