mardi 24 juin 2014

Hommage à Jorge Botero Lujan

'Dancers' at THE THREE MUSES

The dancers are from  Jorge Botero Lujan
Cut out by Maryse

10 commentaires:

  1. What a dramatic piece, Sim, fabulous!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What an intimecy! Love this splendid moment with them. Gorgeous art piece, Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. a masterpiece, sim! i love how the curtains underline the intimacy of the couple... and the colors are chosen so well!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wonderful! This could perfectly be a couple dancing gafieira (samba in duo) in Rio de Janeiro.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. WOW, this is a GORGEOUS piece, Sim! Standing "O" from me!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh my goodness, Sim, this is a wonderful piece. It's sensual and suggestive of great romance. I love it!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is so sexy I just had to stop here...scanning down your blog I have missed so much of your fabulous art.
    I have taken on a very large family genealogy project that is stealing all of my time for the next while...I will occasionally post a picture (I have to have art or I'll lose my mind) but I don't have enough time to visit all my friends and comment which breaks my heart. Please don't give up on me this should take awhile but I will be back.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wow. The depth you have achieved is remarkable! Bravo, Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer