samedi 27 septembre 2014

                                              'Buttons & Bows' at TAKE A WORD II

Flowers & BG: bekahe designs
O/L Bedouin night: pixel scrapper
The wonderful doll from an antique dealer: rubylane

9 commentaires:

  1. oh how cute is this. First time I seen an expression on a doll like this. Love it. As faces like this is so common on children.
    And not any doll maker has shown it but you have.

    This is priceless.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a lovely sweet doll, my friend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love this it reminds me of my little granddaughter the face is adorable Sim. Both of your baby doll collages are wonderful. Have a great week my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love that pouty mouth on your little doll. This is a beautiful bit of button art, Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love your doll, Sim! Gorgeous details.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is simply beautiful! The flower buttons are perfect!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh no! Someone looks like they are about to have a fuss!! How can she look so pouty when she's so cute in her buttons and bows?? So cute!

    Betty

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Well now, by the look on her face, I would guess your doll is not too happy wearing so many buttons and bows. Me, I love them!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. What a fun face this doll have, she is amazing on your wonderful background with flowers and bows Sim.
    Anni

    RépondreSupprimer