dimanche 8 février 2015

'Be my Valentine' at TAKE A WORD

Special thanks to HG Design

15 commentaires:

  1. Oh! They are just too, too cute, Sim! I love them!

    Betty

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. He looks a little devilish- great Valentine Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh the look on his face is priceless. She is not too sure. They are cute though.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Fabulous card, Sim. The dolls are amazing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Those guys, they're all alike! This is marvelously funny, Sim. I love it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Absolutely charming piece, Sim. They look being really in love:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. So wonderfully made Sim, love the dolls you have used and the beautiful background with all the hearts.
    Anni

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Funny, fabulous and so, so beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Oh, this boy looks slyly. The girl must be careful! I love the expression of both.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I love the dolls Sim! A great idea and a beautiful card! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Mmmmm ... by the look on his face I would say his intentions are not necessarily good. Hee hee, love it, Miss Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Love his eyes lolWonderful take on the theme!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. What a riot...I hope you got a lot of chocolates for Valentines.

    RépondreSupprimer