mardi 16 juin 2015

'Watercolor' at DIGITAL WHISPER


Fleurs, oiseaux & libellule de Kôno Bairei (fin 19ème)

11 commentaires:

  1. Ooooh, these are breath-taking, Sim! Master pieces in watercolour digitalart. Love both but the second is fav. Super colours.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous Sim your work is always so rich and colorful it is amazing my dear.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great work, Sim. I also like the birds-picture a little bit better, because of the fantastic colored backround. Ulrike

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. These pieces are exactly what I meant when I said there are those artists that can do this without digital.
    Love these Sim.
    Thanks so much for participating in my challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow, the birds are lovely, they have an oriental feel. ! I think they would make a beautiful painting to hang on a wall.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful works and I especially like the delicate painting of the birds and flowers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Wow ! Simply Stunning works of art !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. A lovely feeling of Asian wood block paintings....which I love!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. These are truly stunning! Love the colors!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. It is hard to pick a favorite; this one is gorgeous too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. WOW two breathtaking art works! The first is so magical with the color combination and the second is so amazing with the birds talking, I love that too.
    Big hugs Anja

    RépondreSupprimer