dimanche 21 juin 2015

'Dancer' at TAKE A WORD

16 commentaires:

  1. Sim, I wish I could touch her dress.It reminds me of my debut party dress:same kind of fabric.What an enchanted piece, my friend.I am delighted.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. My dear that dress is fabulous I love it... this is just awesome Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fabulous in every way. Great art piece.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love love love this!!! Beautifully done :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow- Sim her dress is exquisite and love her natural pose. A beautiful collage!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I agree with Lori, a truly exquisite tutu with head dress to match - fantastic, Sim!
    Hope all is well with you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Fantastic dress and setting for this fabulous art piece, Sim. Love the unique colour, too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Elegant and exquisite, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. So stunning, Sim! Gorgeous outfit, mask and frame!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. A very elegant and beautiful dancer Sim, love the mask .
    Anni

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. A very elegant and beautiful dancer Sim, love the mask .
    Anni

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. This is a masterpiece. The lace on the dress is simply amazing. The picture has such textures and shading that the dancer looks as if she will leap out of the screen. FABULOUS!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Un hommage élégant à Auguste qui appréciait les danseuses... Moi aussi ;)

    RépondreSupprimer