mercredi 23 août 2017

'Umbrella' at The Three Muses

13 commentaires:

  1. Oooh, I'm happy they have a umbrella to prevent from wet fur! We know cats don't like it. Love your take on the theme, Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh that is cute. I had a old Tom cat stray sit on my outside mat soaking wet. Years ago. I guess he wanted to fun and got soaked. So good you have supplied for these prim and proper cats.

    RépondreSupprimer

  3. Now isn't that just like cats to find a dry spot and calmly survey the storm! Lovely work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is so cozy with those ominous storm clouds and two warm cats under an umbrella ...beautiful work.

    I will be happy to swap with you when I get my baby back from the repairman, supposedly some time next week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love this wonderful moody piece-a brilliant concept!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Its a fabulous page, cats are always good at finding shelter

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This one gets my highest accolade, Sim, when I tell you it is most eminently frameworthy.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. this is a masterpiece. i love the way your mind works. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Pussy cats always know how to look after themselves. This is brilliant.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Spectacular! original, great mood setting, just love this one!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. cool, the cats have a great shelter under the umbrella :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Très très beau, j'aime vraiment beaucoup !

    RépondreSupprimer