samedi 16 décembre 2017


Le dernier post de l'année. Normalement pour le prochain Challenge de 'The Three Muses' auquel je ne pourrais pourtant pas participer. En vous souhaitant de belles et joyeuses fêtes, je vous dis à l'année prochaine!
The last post of the year. Normally for the next Challenge of 'The Three Muses' which I could not, however, participate. Wishing you a merry and beautiful festive season, I see you next year!

2 commentaires:

  1. A wonderful, gloriously colored celebration of the season. I love that little upside-down teddy! I hope your holidays are filled with all good things, Sim, and may your time away be restful and fulfilling. We'll miss you, and look forward to seeing you in February!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love your beautiful celebration of the holiday's which is indeed upside down at time. I wish all the best to you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy, Healthy New Year.

    RépondreSupprimer