dimanche 18 mars 2018

'Eggs' at Take a Word

12 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful nature scene! I like they way you've incorporated turquoise coloring in the butterflies and along the edges of some of the grasses to coordinate with the turquoise blue eggs. I can see this piece hanging on a wall. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. a sweet and beautiful nature piece, just like an entry in a naturalist's sketchbook. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Well, I'm blown away by this beautiful wildlife collage, Sim. Everything about it is eggciting and eggceptional. Loud applause from Yorkshire.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a luxuriant nature scene, Sim. Standing ovation from my corner of the world!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love this beautiful take on the theme, my friend. She is so broud of her blue eggs 💞

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. An exquisite slice of nature ...fabulous work my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Sim this is so vibrant and vernal! Hope the spring will come finally!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. You did not have to think this one out. Of course a Bird has eggs and has her helper with her. Magnificent and love it. Thumbs up.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Wow Sim..this is so divine and super-beautiful...it shines with magic, elegance and the gorgeous soul of nature! I love it! Filled with dreams of Spring! Wishing you a very magical Spring my lovely friend!
    hugs
    Victoria

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. A most gorgeous scene of Spring and new life-stunning Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. An eggsquisite piece of art! Breath-taking.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Oh I LOVE how those blue eggs pop out, playing counterpoint to the butterflies. Again, your textural aspect is exquisite!

    RépondreSupprimer