mardi 20 mars 2018

'Heart' at The Three Muses

16 commentaires:

  1. Wow! This study in pink is amazing. Sim, your artwork blows me away. Can you hear the applause coming all the way from Australia?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is just beautiful. I love all the elements you've chosen, and the arrow peeking out from behind the vase of flowers - Cupid! Beautiful diamond ring in the pink velvet box. So many shades of pink. Well Done!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Well, this is deliciously pink and yummy, Sim! Standing ovation from my corner of the world!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Such gorgeous pinks -a romantic beauty!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. ... and then he proposed! Great design.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. a wonderfully lovely statement of love! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. He is there - I mean Cupid 😉 Soft and beautifu 💝

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Sim, what a great background - an a really lovefull pink!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Gorgeous and so romantic ...love those flowers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I love the textural aspect of this piece...I would love to touch all those lovely bits!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Gorgeous romantic mood created here.

    Much love...

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. This amazing piece blows me away, my friend. A standing ovation from my corner of the world.

    RépondreSupprimer