dimanche 22 avril 2018

'Time' at Take a Word

15 commentaires:

  1. Sim my friend this is just stunning, how she is part of time while it flies around her and this also expresses an aspect of the eternal similar to mine. I adore the colors also...just superb.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A truly amazing piece of art. There is so much to see and all of it magnificent. I feel I want to keep looking at it. It draws the viewer in. Perfection.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A stunning page, the colours are awesome.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is outstanding.... the background texture is marvelous and visual take on the theme original and great.
    You are superb my friend! Bravo!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Such opulence and richness to the background, and time is introduced in such a lovely way. As always, Sim, your work is perfection!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh my goodness this is exquisite, Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. it is marvelous, especially with all the red! bravo! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Really marvelous,plaxing. And of course time flies ... You are a great & fantastic girl!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. This is just stunning, Sim - the colour combination, gloriously rich texture and modern steampunk is amazing. Well done, my friend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Wow ! ta muse est très présente, superbe !

    RépondreSupprimer