mardi 3 avril 2018

Some cut-out & images for you if you want...

'Rustle of Spring' at The Three Muses




13 commentaires:

  1. A stunning Spring Goddess in all her glory!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very impressive your entries all.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Another beautiful elegant collage. You are a master.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is just beautiful, Sim, and you have such wonderful talent.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your godness has brouht in the spring. Really ;-) Finally it's spring. I love it how You composed all the different details to an other thing - simply GORGOUES! (But I was - I'm - I'll a rubber stamp girl with a lot thing to play 'lol')

    Spring greetings
    Katrin
    (sorry for the rousty english - but unfortunately I can't french... The online dictionary is my best friend... *grin*)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is gorgeous as always, your artwork is so strong I just adore your creations.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. So beautifully blended into a gorgeous scene. Bravo, my friend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Stunning piece, Sim - love the far-seeing gaze as she investigates the dragonfly. Spring, indeed.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Stunningly beautiful images. Thanks so much for the collection. Sim your artwork is amazing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. what beautiful art you have shared!

    find mine here:
    http://www.starsoupcafe.com/2018/04/rustle-of-spring.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Just a stung piece, love your Spring1

    RépondreSupprimer