mardi 22 mai 2018

'Modes of Transport' at The Three Muses

10 commentaires:

  1. Oh BRAVO you have out done us all my friend what a gorgeous, imaginative and fantastic Masterpiece. I would dearly love a swap.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, Sim, this is marvelous. What a grand flight of fancy. Loud applause from my corner of the world!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fabulous and interesting piece of art. Envy her calmness in this situation 😏

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So so so clever and a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. oh gosh i love this so much! beautifully beautifully done! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Now that one, my dear friend, is so wonderfully original I'm blown away. Loud clapping from me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh this made me smile, Sim - love your idea of transportation.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love where your imagination takes you, Sim. A lute playing lady on a hippo? Only you. Only you.
    Fabulous, creative artwork.

    RépondreSupprimer