mardi 25 mars 2014

"The age of steam" at THE THREE MUSES

13 commentaires:

  1. what a cool creation! i love how you assembled all these elements. bravo!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It's the robot era, is it;)
    Wonderful, creative piece, Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sim! This is so imaginative and clever. I guess your little mechanical, steam-driven man is "hot stuff" considering the addition of chillies!! Fantastic.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love this and the previous pieces of art you have done. I'm in a creative block looking for inspiration, You are one lady who does that. Your art is so lovely!!! Thanks for sharing! Ritva

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a delightful little man! I love your collage this week my dear! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh WOW, this is super creative and clever. A brilliant assemblage to great effect!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is wonderful! I guess the little guy likes his coffee extra hot!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. It looks like this little guy likes his hot peppers as much as my husband does!! Very cute and imaginative!!!

    Betty

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Coffee and pepper - what an explosive meeting!Love the concept and idea!Here we drink coffee all the time and we also like pepper with some kinds of food. I guess your robbot is Brazilian Sim!Love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Oh wow, Miss Sim, hot stuff indeed, and what a fabulous assemblage of steaminess too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I love this especially because you made his feet out of the old jello molds I have in my cupboard...lol Delightful and creative Sim you are a master mechanic.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Definitely hot! I like your chili-loving robot.

    RépondreSupprimer