jeudi 22 janvier 2015

5 commentaires:

  1. Hi, Sim! Your artwork is very dramatic and beautiful. I think you want to say something important for you... Peace, freedom, may be?
    Thank you for your visit and nice comment, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i totally love how the bird broke free from the Cage... and i admire your skills in photoediting.this embossed look is great!

    thanks so much for your comments on my blog, sim. highly appreciated, they made my day!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. oh, i just scrolled down your page and saw that your father passed in december. my deepest sympathy!! now i see your dove Piece could be related to that,,, wishing you strength and cure for the heart...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So subtle and surreal but powerful...brilliant my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. "Ouvrez, ouvrez la porte aux oiseaux
    Regardez les s'envoler c'est beau...."
    Tu chasses les pigeons de tes balcons? :)

    RépondreSupprimer