lundi 21 novembre 2016

I hope to be with you again as soon as possible.


5 commentaires:

  1. Bon jour, Sim! I am so happy to see your name in Blogland again - and with a beautiful Sim picture. We have missed you and your wonderful artwork. I know all your Blog friends will be thrilled to see you and your work again.
    Cheers from Marie (Ozstuff).

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh mais tu es de retour ! super heureuse de te retrouver à travers cette "toile" inspirée, inspirante et familiale, mariage de couleurs exceptionnelles ! (t'enverrai un mail dans les prochains jours) bisous bisous :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Merry Christmas my friend!Thanks for being part of my life this year.
    _________________°Paz°
    ________________°União°
    _______________°Alegrias°
    ______________°Esperanças°
    _____________°Amor°Sucesso°
    ____________°Realizações°Luz°
    ___________°Respeito°harmonia°
    __________°Saúde°solidariedade°
    _________°Felicidade°-°Humildade°
    ________°Confraternização-°Pureza°
    _______°Amizade° Sabedoria ° Perdão°
    ______°Igualdade° Liberdade° Boasorte°
    _____°Sinceridade-°Estima-°Fraternidade°
    ____°Equilíbrio- °Dignidade-Benevolência°
    ___°Fé°Bondade°Paciência°Brandura°Força°
    __°Tenacidade°Prosperidade°Reconhecimento°
    °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
    ________________♥JESUS♥_________________

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love this . Your piece entry.

    I am back. Click on my webpage to see mine.

    RépondreSupprimer