lundi 27 mars 2017

'Wings in Unexpected Places' at Take a Word

15 commentaires:

  1. Pure magic, my friend! wonderful to see your art again! <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love your fantasy piece, Sim, I agree with Lori - 'wonderful' to see your work again!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. There is an American saying about something that is not likely to happen ... "When pigs fly". Now you've proved it CAN happen after all! I love your fantasy, Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh my godness, what a creative art work !

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Yes . Pigs do fly. I BELIEVE. Love this.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I should drive with a balloon, to see, if there are really flying pigs in the air....where must I start? ....the smiling Wilma

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is fabulous and fun too ...well done my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. oh this is joyous, marvelous! such wonderful fun! the rainbow is a perfect touch... xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. This piece is brilliant, love the rainbow!

    Kim ♥

    RépondreSupprimer