mardi 27 juin 2017

'Music' at The Three muses

Credits:
Anna Rosina von Lisiewska (1716-1783): An Allegory of Hearing.
Jacob Ferdinand Voet (1639–1689): Clelia Cesarini Colonna as Kleopatra anagoria.

10 commentaires:

  1. Love the beauty and wonderful humor here Sim- fantastic!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A superb piece of art from our favourite artiste, Sim. I love her earphones! I love everything about this amazing picture.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A fabulous page and there is a great hint of humour with those ear phones.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is so beautiful, Sim. Great texture. I am fascinated with that many-stringed instrument. I should like to hear it played!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sim your colors are amazing so deep and rich and those shear curtains are so beautiful...superb artwork.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. P.S. I adore her head phones...meow.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love this the gal with the pretty blue dress, blue eyes, blue curtains and the window with the blue clouds behind. I too like the earphones.
    Back then those dresses were so stunning I think. A women was a women so classy and so elegant.

    RépondreSupprimer