vendredi 6 octobre 2017

'Numbers' at Take a Word

15 commentaires:

  1. I wish we could say that 2017 has been as beautiful as this piece, given the challenges faced in so many countries. Your collage is a sweet and gentle reminder of how life should be. So lovely Sim♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Such beautiful art for us to enjoy. I wonder, is there any significance to the small cross? I seem to feel there's a story here, and I'm missing it. (I got married in 1957, by the way!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous lacework enveloping this thought provoking piece!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love, love love that background lace and newsprint woven superbly through the piece, this is gorgeous girl.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. this is gentle and mysterious. makes me think and ponder. it is lovely. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. So beautiful, wonderful layers of lace and images.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. First of sight I think she is died... Beautifully made.
    I love the paper letters.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This is so thoughtful and beautiful, Sim.

    PS, yes, the number 13 is supposed to be unlucky here in the UK.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Really wonderful details, this is very beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Wow Sim,magnificent work..love this so much. So poetic and visually beautiful...such an elegant and gorgeous creation. I love the pressed flowers and delicate beauty !
    Wishing you a wonderful day full of creative magic always!
    Hugs
    Victoria

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Your artwork/creations are so beautiful Sim x I just adore your blog and the way you combine digital artwork, something that I just can't do !!!

    TFS and best wishes from Annie your newest follower x

    RépondreSupprimer