dimanche 28 octobre 2012

"Flying Teapots"

My way to see this week's challenge at  TAKE A WORD

19 commentaires:

  1. WOW Sim, I love all your colorful wings,the background design and texture. Your fancyfull art work excited me.
    xox Anja

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow this is brilliant- I love your imagination- always so inspiring and creative Sim- Bravo!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Are'nt you the clever one, I do not have time this week for TAW and The Three Muses, just busy with photography. Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Gorgeous work Sim with this wings.
    Lovely greet'Marja
    (marjascreativity)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. hihi what a great idea i love your teapots

    l.g Anna

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I KNEW you would do something wonderful!! Lovely, Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Very unique and a wonderful art piece. Love the imagery!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. What a great, fun piece - a flying tea set. I do love the wings, they look so hand made

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. What a crazy, wonderful,magical piece you've created Sim! Awesome! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Aahhh, Miss Sim, I see you have gone on a fabulous and fun flight of fancy this week. Totally wonderful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Flying teapots, I LOVE IT! Gorgeous wings as well, Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Wonderful wings, Sim! they look like Mr. Tiffany's work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. These are fantastic Sim...I always wanted a flying teapot and yours are gorgeous...exquisite wings!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. You have a fantastic imagination. Well done!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Smiles here ...your work is very cute, unique and whimsical !

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Absolutely adorable. Hats off to you for your creativity.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I love your wings and also your timepiece and scary art. You are very talented. Happy Halloween!

    RépondreSupprimer