samedi 8 juin 2013

A Quick Page for you.

4 commentaires:

  1. Dear Sim, that is so beautiful! Love the color combination, and the beautiful luminous butterflies, really a wonderul creation!
    Wish you a beautiful summer weekend,
    xox Anja

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A beautiful 'quick page' - it would take me hours to even try to do something like that. Very original, as always. The brilliant butterflies remind me of a neighbour's 'picture' I used to see when I was a young child, which had a picture created from butterflies' wings. Even as a child I thought this was a terrible thing to do. A photograph of a butterfly like yours is so much more beautiful. I love the artwork.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Het is zo apart wat je maakt heel mooi gedaan Lieve groetjes Danielle

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Dear Sim, this is brilliant just like all your work, and it is perfect for me. Cheers

    RépondreSupprimer