lundi 12 août 2013

7 commentaires:

  1. oh my! i love this concept. your blending skills are fabulous too! very cool!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. En manque d'oméga 3, viens à la maison manger des sardines... Attention au hameçonnage!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Dear Sim, thank for your comment and there is definitely nothing wrong with your mind, gorgeous piece. I have always said that I would be a mess if my hands and eyes became a problem, well we are heading in that direction, hands... it is thumbs and my left eye has the beginings of macula degeneration. Good news from Rian. Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. One of the things I like best about your art is all the grungy layers in the background you work you magic on every piece.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. WOW what an impressive creation, I'm always really fascinated of your wonderful ideas and realization.
    xox Anja

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. The textures are wonderful as is your sense of humor. Great whimsical piece!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh. So this is what the French do with their fish heads. I love it!

    RépondreSupprimer