jeudi 17 décembre 2015

'Burgundy' at Cheeky Challenge

8 commentaires:

  1. I want to look inside your head....
    there is a beatles song, thats last words end like this.... it is in my ear, as it becomes silent and silenter....
    do not know which one it is...
    but, when I look at your WORK, I think:
    "I would like to look inside your head!"
    Herzlich Pippa

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Tu me laisses sur le c... c'est magnifique ! c'est une de mes couleurs préférées en plus, tellement mystérieuse et enivrante. Mais le chien veille de son oeil couleur "ma maîtresse est à moi"

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is so beautiful. Lovely tones and a lovely lady and that dog is gorgeous too. Beautiful work Sim.
    Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Dezinaworld x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You really brought out the best in your burgundy this is gorgeous...love the dog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Looks like a marvelous party- a mesmerizing collage!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow, that's a super nice picture - it's again all so perfect!
    How wonderful you've integrated the wine and the dog! I also love red, red wine, and I never thaught, that red eyes look so beautiful ... Nice weekend for you - Ulrike

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. A stunning mysterious lady, beautiful deep colour tones.
    Yvonne

    RépondreSupprimer