mardi 1 mai 2018

'Circus' at Digital Whisper

6 commentaires:

  1. A glorious peek at the world of circus. You've managed to capture the magic!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is magic, I love that wonderful vintage poster background, and the girls are a couple of cuties...but the rope trick really made me chuckle...so fun and so beautifully done.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ha-ha! Those girls are going to need some magic to keep warm! Great collage!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A fabulous riot of colour and fun. Wonderful, creative, clever and brilliant slice of circus life.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh I love the vintage feel to this one, Sim - it takes me somewhere I wish I'd been!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. OMG this is fabulous! So much to see and it all looks like a Circus Poster!
    Fantastic work!
    Thanks for playing

    RépondreSupprimer