dimanche 20 mai 2018

'Balloons' at Take a Word

9 commentaires:

  1. Oh the teddy bears are off on an adventure. I like that they packed little gingham sachet bags to take along, no doubt spreading fragrance wherever they go, Lovely fun, Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. this is the sweetest thing! it would make a lovely baby card. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh Sim, this is just so pretty and cute. I love it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh so adorable I love your teddy bear balloon brigade they are delightful...have a wonderful week my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ohhh, this is just darling! They are flying high over the city! Cute, cute, cute! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Sweetest ever in air 💕 Thanks for nice flight with them, Sim. I will send a post card from heaven 😘

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Absolutely adorable -a joyous ride!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. So beautiful! As always your artistic talents are amazing, Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. How sweet, and I hope those little bags are filled with candies to treat the farmer when they land in his field. Pure delight!

    RépondreSupprimer