dimanche 27 mai 2018

'Two' at Take a Word

11 commentaires:

  1. Oh a fabulous bit of fancy and fun-you are a master Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is well done. I like that the dog is holding a doll. Great artwork.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh LOL too cute - love anything dog related - this is so much fun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oh i love love love this! perfection. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh my friend this is so adorable and so funny I can't quit laugh what a masterpiece I love it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Yes, really great piece of art. Love the cute couple and the background is perfect for them.
    Thank you Sim for your kind comment on my site. You asked the painter: they are painted after George Stubbs (1724-1806).
    Have a nice time my friend xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh my these two look so cute, they pose for a perfect studio style portrait, its a fabulous page.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh what a wonderful piece of quirky fun, Sim. This is a wonderful delight.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. This is a masterpiece, Sim. It is so beautifully designed and it is funny and fabulous. Superb.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. What fun, Sim - I love the pairing of the rich-looking background with the two dogs in their finery. Grinning from ear to ear here...

    RépondreSupprimer