dimanche 6 mai 2018

'Nostalgia' at Take a Word

9 commentaires:

  1. My friend you have done such a marvelous job with this she just seems to reach out to me, so very ethereal and lovely, and that background...fabulous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I agree Dean, Super texture and the girl has magical expression. Bravo, Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a lovely, dreamy look she has. I hope all her dreams came true and she had a long and happy life ... and I wish the same for you, dear Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A fab "Nostalgic" compilation!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a superb playing with different textures. And a lovely gitl. A great, great, great entry (like every week) :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. She is beautiful, I wonder what she is thinking.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. A stunning piece!!! I also love Mother!!! Beautiful art!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. What a beautifully textured piece this is...I so love all the layers and that wonderful face.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. A magnificent portrait-truly stunning in imagery and color Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer