mercredi 22 août 2018

'TeaCup' at The Three Muses

7 commentaires:

  1. Sim, this is fabulous, my friend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a fiesta of colors and hilarious feel! Stunning, Sim xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fabulous you are really coming up with some imaginative pieces this is gorgeous and so original.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What flamingo fun! This left me smiling, and admiring your originality! By the way, for the first time I took the time to explore your side bar and the wonders therein. You are immensely talented, my friend. I really enjoyed my tour!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh, Sim - this makes me smile. I'm absolutely certain I have never seen (or thought of) a teacup on a flamingo's head. You are a marvel, my friend. . . I so love this!!!! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Really out of the box. Bravo

    Much👩‍🎨love

    RépondreSupprimer