samedi 13 octobre 2018

'Orange & Black' at Take a Word

7 commentaires:

  1. You use super material, Sim. And you set it perfectly 🍁🎃

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. An amazing piece of art. Superb in every way. Sim, I'm sorry you are having problems with posting. Sirrkis and Bev have also been having problems. I hope this isn't a permanent problem. It appears to be connected more to Google and Blogspot than to inLinkz.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Absolutely magnificent work, Sim. The oranges are stand out wonderful against the black.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is just exquisite, Sim - such a fabulous colour combination and great response to the challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. wow this one is stunningly beautiful. Love her. I love your work
    hugs June x

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Sim, this is so beautiful and powerful, the colors are extraordinary! She is gorgeous and full of life and magic, I love the flowers and butterfly too!
    Wishing you a beautiful Summer, I hope all is wonderful for you!
    Hugs my sweet friend
    Victoria

    RépondreSupprimer