dimanche 19 janvier 2020

'Cat' at Take a Word

7 commentaires:

  1. So cool and creative-the perfect cat woman!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh my! She is riveting. Beautiful work, as always.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. ooh this is BRILLIANT! she is some cat! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is so awesome and unique. I love it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh what a famously "cat eyes", she has! ;-) Im too Bev, she has certain something! ;-)
    Well done and matching background.
    Greetings Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Mercy I hope I never run into her in a dark alley. This picture is amazing but those eye creep me out...lol, Love it my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh wow, Sim, this is a brilliant take on our Cat theme, but like Deann, I hope I never bump into her on a dark night. Loud applause.

    RépondreSupprimer