mercredi 4 mars 2020

'Elephant' at The Three Muses


Two images of Ganesh I made for Rian years ago...

13 commentaires:

  1. Fabulous those colors are amazing...wonderfully done both pictures.
    And you were right the second time it is mine singular for both. No worries you are doing great with 2 languages I'm having trouble with one...lol

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a fabulous picture. I see there two elephants. I have no idea how they are made but look great.
    You are clever girl Sim. Of course my elephant speaks ... and calls the leopard 😃🙀

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Woah, absolutely stunning pieces of elephant art, Miss Sim. Simply gorgeous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What joyous feast of color, Sim. I celebrate your talent!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. These are fantastic. Great colors in these.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. These are wonderful, Sim - I'm especially fond on that first one and the large flower in it. Exquisite!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. these are so utterly utterly beautiful! should be in a traveling museum collection from India. so so gorgeous. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. gORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS

    Mine is HERE

    MUCH LOVE...

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Love the wonderful colors and fabulous imagery- perfection Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I know I've commented on this already, Sim, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you. I'm hoping that you and yours are safe, healthy and happy in these difficult times...sending virtual hugs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Thank you so much for stopping by, I think about you often and check to see if you have posted anything new. I am so glad you are doing well. My prayers and best wishes for you and you family. We are quarantined and I only leave home to go to the grocery, but my art, music and books keep me busy so it's no problem for me.
    Stay well my friend. Love but no hugs, Deann

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hello dear Sim,
    I've missed you and your art. I know your county has difficult times with Covid-19.
    I wish you stay safe and we will see your art soon.
    Long distance-hugs xx
    Thank you so much for your dear comment on my blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. coucou ma sim comme ça fait plaisir de te lire et de voir que tu va bien , moi c'est toujours la même chose , j'ai été très malade il y as trois semaine , mais je ne sais pas si c'étais cela .
    je ne fait plus grand chose sur mes blocs sauf sur celui ci http://dalila-manola.eklablog.com/ c'est un blocs que je tien avec une amie ou je crée des cadre HTML pour écrire à l’intérieur .
    J'ai essayer de te téléphoné sans résultat , peux tu me redonner ton no je crois que tu as mon adresse mail avec mon com .
    C'est toujours aussi beau chez toi , j'aime beaucoup cette création , sur ce je t'envoie plein de gros bisous et a plus si tu le veux bien

    RépondreSupprimer