dimanche 19 avril 2020

'Eyes' at Take a Word

8 commentaires:

  1. Wow, this woke me right up, I adore the beautiful background that face is almost shocking when you fist see it then it become hypnotic. And then there is the question of the frog, Just what is she going to do with that frog??? A very intriguing and strangely lovely picture. Take care of you my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. She will kiss him of course.
      Here, in France, The Prince Charming is a fairytale character.
      A variant of the character presents him in the form of a frog or a toad, prisoner of this appearance under the effect of a spell. In this case, he must be kissed by a princess for the spell to be lifted.
      Voilà! :)

      Supprimer
  2. In my case, I met the prince and he turned into a frog!! This is stunning, Sim. It fairly leaps off the page! I always enjoy your work immensely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. An amazing imaginary creature straight from another world- the eyes are captivating!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I want to see the handsome prince! Fabulous work, Sim, as always.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. oh Sim, you never disappoint! this is mesmerizing! gorgeously done! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Good grief - hypnotism at its best. I love the image, and the imminent kiss of the frog (if indeed it happens) is marvelous. Wonderful, Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer