mardi 26 mai 2020

'Bad hair day' at The Three Muses

11 commentaires:

  1. On my! This is phenomenal, Sim. (Remind me not to go swimming!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You wild woman what an inventive and great idea...loud applause from the great beyond.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. this is a marvelous piece of art! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I don't see hair, but may be underwater this is usual style ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. LOL ... this made my day! THUMPS UP!!!
    all the time I like your awesome ideas!!! So cool & clever. And a gorgoeus layering!!!
    Stay safe & best wishes Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh WOW, Sim, what a magnificent interpretation of a bad hair day. A standing ovation from me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Wonderful and awesomely creepy. I would never recover from an octopus on my head.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Well that made me grin, Sim - lovely bad hair day, and MOST unexpected for this challenge. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Bravo, great composition

    My post for this prompt is HERE

    much ❧✿❧love

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Sim I live about 1000 Kilometres from the Pacific Ocean. Have a wonderful time with your family, and take care of you my friend. Hurry back we'll miss you and your beautiful artwork.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Fantastique , tes création son de plus en plus belle , une grande artiste , bravo c'est super , gros bisous

    RépondreSupprimer