dimanche 5 juillet 2020

'Castel' at Take a Word

10 commentaires:

  1. Sensational Sim!! WOW! I LOVE what you've created!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is fabulous. You are so creative.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous take on the theme. A great creation, Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A stunningly surreal bit of art, Sim. BRAVO

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Whoa I love this it is amazing, let me know when you want to swap something I would love this.

    Also thank you so much for your generous offer of the Photoshop amendment but I am using Photoshop Elements and I don't think they are compatible. Sorry to take so long to answer I have been under the weather the last few days and haven't spent much time on the computer.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. oh she is up to no good in the most fascinating and wonderful way! gorgeous art Sim! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh WOW, WOW, WOW, Sim this is more than wonderful .... it's magical. You have such talent, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Sim, this is absolutely gorgeous - I LOVE your take on this challenge! Oh, and I'm going to see if my hairdresser can copy. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. This is astonishing - the lady with such charisma and the amazing sky.
    And the hat.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Ho la jolie reine et son château , coucou comment va tu ? j'espère que tu va bien , moi tout doucement .
    je suis toujours émerveiller devant tes création très original , j'adore ton style .
    Je te fait plein de gros bisous

    RépondreSupprimer