dimanche 12 juillet 2020

'Rusty' at Take a Word

8 commentaires:

  1. oh Sim, you never disappoint! this is a wonderful collage of rusty cars! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fabulous old and rusty cars, Sim. So clever and beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What an awesome collection of old beauties a great show of rust my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The subject of rust led us both to old cars! I love your collection.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is MARVELOUS, Sim. I love it!! Love the old feeling...

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. How wonderful to see these old vehicles here - I'm a huge fan of rusted-out pieces, and this is a particularly vibrant composition Well done!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Fabulous rustiness against the blue sky.
    I wish I knew how you make your illustrations so vibrant and 3D.

    RépondreSupprimer