mardi 29 septembre 2020

A painting I made ( numerically) after Amedeo Modigliani during confinement...

 'Postage stamp 2020' at The Three Muses

9 commentaires:

  1. A wonderful tribute to Modigliani. Beautiful Autumn colors I love it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Magnificent colour palette, Sim, and a gorgeous tribute.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Simply a very BIG WOOOOOOOOW! What a ingenious idea for your entry! And of corse Amadeo Modigliani is a great artist. :-)
    Best wishes & stay well
    Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is wonderful, Sim. The image reminds me of a Modigliani. You've used it most effectively. Kudos to yoU!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Artistic take on stamp design,Sim. Beatiful color.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. By the way, this time I didn't forget to post. Ann hadn't opened the challenge yet when I shut down the computer for the night. I do appreciate your reminders though. You're sweet to look after me!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Nice one bold and upfront

    My postage is HERE

    much love...

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Loving this take on postage stamps, and it's a great tribute to Modigliani. You've captured the feel most delightfully.

    RépondreSupprimer