dimanche 18 octobre 2020

'Doorway' at Take a Word

7 commentaires:

  1. Oh, Sim, there's a magic about this one. I love the mystery.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes, yes, yes ... this is sooo magic & stunning. It makes me flee into fantasy & dreaming!
    Stay safe & best wishes Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Awesome scenery and architecture.
    Well done, Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wonderful I love the perspective, it makes you feel inside the picture, beautifully done.
    Take care of you, and be happy.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh Sim, this is magnificent. I feel as though I could walk right into this. Stunning, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thank you so much for taking care of your poor senile friend...I need all the help I can get. Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is truly wonderful, Sim - I love the way the dock takes one into the far distant door-so ethereal!

    RépondreSupprimer