mardi 6 octobre 2020

 'Wings' at The Three Muses

11 commentaires:

  1. Bonjour, Sim! Et Merci Merci for your sweet comment left on my blog. I don't do all digital, so hand-work is the only way I work it! haha I am so sorry about Marie. I did not know her but knew of her. And she gave it a noble fight. HUGS! XOX

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Now, I will comment on your lovely Wings digital. I very much love the scene you have created. A good Art Deco is always yummy eye candy! C'est Magnifique! Je prende trois ans de Francais a l'ecole et un ans a l'universite. AND CAN'T REMEMBER A THING. heehee But I try! This reminds me of when we visited Paris in 2004 and those poor shopkeepers trying to understand me! Fail! Have a good week! XXO

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh my, Sim, maybe I CAN remember something - what I wrote in French translated to English perfectly! WOW! XOX

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A gorgeous art nouveau style piece-love this inspiration!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a lovely...I agree with Lori it is wonderful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Ooh Sime!! This an extra ordinary gorgeous piece of art. I really love it - all in it; color combo, the imagery, the background, design. Congratulations, Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love this classic noveau scene and the colors!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. How truly elegant this is, Sim - just pure delight in design, colour and execution!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. luv all the pattern detailing. Nice one

    Mine is HERE

    (✿◠‿◠)

    much love...

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Oh WOW! What a striking interpretation of the challenge, Sim. This is beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Oh my goodness, Sim, this is simply wonderful.

    RépondreSupprimer