mardi 17 novembre 2020

 'Birds' at The Three Muses


8 commentaires:

  1. The little "budgies" (as they're called in Australia) are adorable. The owl and the frog are the most charming pair deep in conversation. Both such beautiful work, my friend. BRAVO

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love all the wonderful relationships you have expressed here not to mention the adorable animals and gorgeous backgrounds. Exquisite work as always my dear. Take care of you, you're a treasure.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous pieces of art, Sim.
    All is perfect in these enchanting digital art.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Luv the lacey elegance in the first one and the dynamic frog/owl duo in the second

    Mine is HERE

    much love...

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What lovely takes on the bird challenge, Sim. I'm especially fond of the first one; they remind me of a pair of budgies we had as children (and that's a good many years ago now :D ). Thank you for the reminder, and the beauty, as always.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love them both. The first is so romantic. They remind me of my aunts birds. Always kissing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Such sweet little birds. Love this!

    RépondreSupprimer