mardi 30 mars 2021

'Eggs' at The Three Muses

8 commentaires:

  1. Your background takes my eyes on a walk through the woods...great depth. The woman and the bird are stunning. A beautiful take on eggs. Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. There is drama and beauty in your illustration of our theme, Sim. Love the girl's eyelashes ;)
    A great digital art, my friend xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Aside from her headgear, I was quite fascinated with her eyelashes! This was great fun, Sim. Well done.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Those eyelashes! You really caught my attention when my eye moved down from the eggs. Well done, Sim!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. As always, Sim, this is totally creative beyond belief ... AND those eyelashes are to die for.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Totally 'out-of-the-box'
    BRAVO

    Mine is HERE

    Much💜love

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Wow! Love you imagination. This is great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I hope all my issues with the migration of Telus and Blogger have been sorted as my last comment didn't go through. Just love this piece, Sim, and those eyelashes . . . . !!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer