dimanche 7 mars 2021

'Key' at Take a Word 

8 commentaires:

  1. oh my, i love this so much! it is fantastical-magical and i can feel so much story within it! thanks for the tip about the take a word challenge this week! take very good care, xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very effective images and well created layout, Sim.
    Thank you for your visit and regards on my site. We here are now 🔐 ed down for 3 weeks 🤔
    Wishing you are in safe hands there Sim 💗

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is beyond creative, Sim! I keep going back for another look....and yet another. Amazing creativity and talent!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh, oh, oh I love this it is absolutely wonderful, fabulous and magnificent. Would you like to swap?
    I must apologize for my art lately I think this pandemic has turned me into Edgar Allen Poe...lol
    I just have the most bazar ideas maybe even stranger then usual...and that's saying something.
    Have a happy week my friend. Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. looking at this again, i love it even more. thanks for letting me know about the comment on the TAW site. you are very kind. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh my goodness, Miss Sim, this is one I would love to swap .... it's fabulous, original, wonderful and unique. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. What a wonderful response to the word key, Sim...there must be a whole novel behind this fabulous painting. Wow!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This is amazing! Although I am not too good at it, I love surreal art.

    RépondreSupprimer