mardi 6 avril 2021

'Spring time' at The Three Muses

6 commentaires:

  1. Breath takingly beautiful Japanese view! Awesome background makes it someway mystical.
    Have a nice day xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh my goodness, Sim, what an impressive and beautiful piece for Spring. It has taken my breath away .... so a standing ovation from here in Yorkshire. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You have fashioned the most beautiful Japanese scenario of springtime, Sim. It is a true feast for the eyes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You always combined the most lovely and interesting elements to create your art. Sky, stone, water, flowers perfect, and the girl to balance it out. Great work as always. Happy Spring my friend, Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is stunning, Sim - the textural aspect just has me awed! I salute you, my creative friend - what a gorgeous springtime piece.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. once again your art takes my breath away! xo

    RépondreSupprimer